Online wine tasting - Valentines Day French Red wines [Local only]
Time & Location
About the Event
Only available for local customers [within 20 miles of the vineyard - check here]
If you can't come to the wine, let the wine come to you!
New for 2021, we are planning to hold fun, educational, online wine tastings to get you through the boredom of lockdown. This Valentine's Day we will be talking about seductive French red wines . Learn how each of the main regions (Burgundy, Rhone, Bordeaux) has their own style, and perhaps discover a new favourite to share with your partner.
This purchase includes:
- 3x 250ml samples of wine (Perfect for 2 people - 375ml pp total)
- 1 hour Zoom class with Chris
- Wine analysis handout
- Information on the wines provided.
- Tasting kits will be delivered on the day of the event in half bottles.
- Each tasting will have a theme.
- You will first learn to taste & analyse wine, and then we will cover the wines provided.
- The event will start at 5:30pm, and run for 1 hour
- Feel free to provide your own nibbles (simple & mild preferred)
All you need to provide is:
- Glassware (ideally 3 glasses per person).
The tasting will be held on Zoom. You will receive an email with login instructions and details with this purchase. You can attend the tasting using a laptop, mobile phone, tablet or desktop. Using a webcam is not essential, although preferred!
The theme will change each week, and will cover a variety of topics.
- Tasting for two£35£350£0
- Tasting for four£70£700£0